APC CS 350
350VA/210W, 120 volt battery backup & surge protector. Includes DSL compatible phone/fax/modem line protection, RS-232 & USB interfaces, USB cable, software & user's manual.
An Back-UPS instantly switches your computer to emergency battery backup power and allows you to work through brief power outages or to shut down your system in the event of an extended outage. High-performance surge suppression protects your computer from electrical noise and damaging power surges - even lightning.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: BK350
- Product Type: Standby UPS
- Product Series: CS
- Brand Name: APC
- Manufacturer: American Power Conversion Corp
- Product Name: Back-UPS CS 350VA
- Product Line: Back-UPS
- Receptacles: 3 x NEMA 5-15R
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 3.6"
- Depth: 11.2"
- Weight (Approximate): 12.50 lb
- USB: Yes
- Serial Port: Yes
- Package Contents:
- CD with software
- User Manual
- USB cable
- Velcro Cord Management Straps Kit
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time: 8 Hour
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load): 23.70 Minute
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 6.60 Minute
- Battery Characteristics: Maintenance-free
- Battery Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid
- Load Capacity (VA): 350 VA
- Power Consumption: 210 W
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC