Output Power Capacity: 300 Watts / 500 VA, Nominal Output Voltage: 120V, Nominal Input Voltage: 120V, Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, Typical recharge time: 8 hour (s)
An Back-UPS instantly switches your computer to emergency battery backup power and allows you to work through brief power outages or to shut down your system in the event of an extended outage. High-performance surge suppression protects your computer from electrical noise and damaging power surges - even lightning.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: BK500BLK
- Product Type: Standby UPS
- Product Series: CS
- Brand Name: APC
- Manufacturer: American Power Conversion Corp
- Product Name: Back-UPS CS 500VA Tower UPS
- Product Line: Back-UPS
- Receptacles: 3 x NEMA 5-15R
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 3.6"
- Depth: 11.2"
- Form Factor: Tower
- Weight (Approximate): 13.80 lb
- Package Contents:
- Back-UPS CS 500VA Tower UPS
- CD with software
- Cord management straps
- USB cable
- User Manual
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time: 8 Hour
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load): 15 Minute
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 3 Minute
- Battery Characteristics: Spill-proof, Maintenance-free
- Battery Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid
- Load Capacity (VA): 500 VA
- Load Capacity (Watt): 300 W
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC