7 outlet surge protector. Includes user's manual.
Lightning and power surges can permanently ruin your electronic equipment. Changes in voltage cause lockups and loss of work. This unit will protect your equipment from the threat of bad power. The Surge Arrest offers affordable surge protection ideal for small office and home equipment such as home PCs, printers and modems.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: PER7
- Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Brand Name: APC
- Manufacturer: American Power Conversion Corp
- Product Name: SurgeArrest Personal 7 Outlet 120V
- Product Line: SurgeArrest
- Receptacles: 7 x NEMA 5-15R
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Height: 2"
- Width: 4.3"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Power Cord/Cable: 6 ft
- Weight (Approximate): 1.70 lb
- Color: Beige
- Package Contents:
- Certifications & Standards:
- UL 1283
- UL 1363
- UL 1449
- Additional Information:
- Catastrophic Event Protection
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Protection working indicator
- Site wiring fat indicator
- 0 ft to 10000 ft Operating
- 0 ft to 50000 ft Non-operating
- 0% to 95% Operating
- 0% to 95% Non-condensing Non-operating
- 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C) Operating
- 5°F (-15°C) to 113°F (45°C) Non-operating
- Current: 15 A Line Current/13 kA Surge Current
- Surge Energy Rating: 240 J
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Filtering: Noise rejection (100 kHz to 10 mHz) 60.0 dB
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Power Switch: Simple
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime - Canada, Mexico, United States
- Status Indicators: 1 x Site Wiring Fat Indicator