Smart-UPS models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS's. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Additional manageability options are available through the Smart-Slot interface, which is an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. The extended run Smart-UPS XL has the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours typically needed for converged voice and data networks. The entry level Smart-UPS SC is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
Manufacturer part number: SC1000I
- Product Type: Line-interactive UPS
- Product Series: SC
- Brand Name: APC
- Manufacturer: American Power Conversion Corp
- Product Name: Smart-UPS SC 1000VA Tower/Rack-mountable UPS
- Product Line: Smart-UPS
- Dataline Protection: RJ-45
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 18.2"
- Rack Height: 2U
- Form Factor: Tower/Rack Mountable
- Weight (Approximate): 36.07 lb
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time: 8 Hour
- Battery Characteristics: Spill-proof, Maintenance-free
- Battery Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid
- Hot Swappable: Yes
- Load Capacity (VA): 1000 VA
- Load Capacity (Watt): 600 W