DFT120 Digital Feedback Terminator
The Bogen DFT120 Digital Feedback Terminator provides high quality recording and playback of audio pages. The DFT120 breaks the acoustical feedback loop created by the telephone handset and paging speaker. The page is first recorded and then played back as soon as the source handset has been put on-hook.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: DFT120
- Height: 1.5"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Weight (Approximate): 2 lb
- Additional Information:
- 240 Seconds of total audio memory
- Record a message while another is being played
- Stack up to 16 messages for playback
- Loop start or dry loop input modes
- High sampling rate for excellent play quality
- Multiple record and playback modes
- Adjustable delay times between messages
- Message abort and stop control available
- Pluggable terminal strip for easy installation
- Regeneration of zone control DTMF tones
- Unit status outputs indicating in-use, play, and record states
- Strips message zone control DTMF tones from the repeat message