Telephone Access Module. Requires power supply (Part# PRS2403), not included.
TAMB Telephone Access Module
The Bogen TAMB Telephone Access Module is a unique, dual-purpose voice paging adapter designed as an interface from a telephone system to a paging system.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: TAMB2
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Color: Black
- Form Factor:
- Wall Mountable
- Weight (Approximate): 2 lb
- Additional Information:
- Calling Party Control (CPC) signal from switch immediately disconnects station port
- Bi-directional for two-way systems
- Loop start, ground start, & station port (90V ring up) compatibility
- 24V power supply required for all modes of operation
- Works with paging only and two-way (talk back) systems
- Connection method: Pluggable screw terminal
- Pre-announce and confirmation tones