CognitiveTPG Advantage LX
Direct thermal, 203 dpi, 3 ips, 2.4" print width, serial interface, 2MB DRAM, 4MB flash. Includes US power supply & product reference guide. Order cables separately. See accessories.
Advantage LX printers are tough enough for industrial environments. Specified to print more than 5,000 labels per day, per printer, the rugged metal print mechanism is built to withstand the rigors of warehouses, conveyor lines, manufacturing environments and more.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: LBD24-2043-011
- Print Method:
- Direct Thermal
- Direct Thermal (DT)
- Print Resolution: 200 dpi
- Print Speed: 3 ips
- Interfaces: 1 x Serial
- Maximum Print Width: 2.4"
- Media Sensor:
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- RAM Memory: 4MB
- Product Line: Blaster Advantage
- Product Name: Blaster Advantage BD24 Label Printer
- 6.1" (154.94mm) x 4.7" (119.38mm) x 9.4" (239mm)
- 6.1" (154.94mm) x 4.7" (119.38mm) x x 9.4" (239mm)
- Weight: 3.1 lb (1.41 kg)
- Package Contents:
- Blaster Advantage BD24 Label Printer
- Companion CD-ROM
- Power Supply
- Windows Drivers
- Quick Start Guide
- Programmer's Guide
- 5°C (41°F) to 40°C (104°F) Operating
- -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F) Storage
- Humidity: 25 to 85% Storage
- Maximum Label Roll Diameter: 4.7"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Year(s) Limited