Datalogic Gryphon I: GM 4100 Details
The Gryphon family represents the premium line of Datalogic ADC's general purpose handheld data collection products. The Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers offer the richest feature set among general purpose product offerings.
Extremely versatile and durable, the Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers are the ultimate solution for applications in retail and light industrial environments where mobility is necessary for improved productivity. Mobile communications also eliminate the restraints caused by cabled devices, providing a safer and more efficient environment for employees.
Narrow band radio communications with Datalogic's STAR Cordless System is the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. The GM4100 reader series offer scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to networking capabilities for complex installations. An optional display with a 3-button keypad provides battery status, radio coverage indicator and enables operator interaction with the host system.
Datalogic's new, patented 2-position cradle provides multiple solutions to answer different functional and reduced space requirements. It provides hands-free reading capabilities and a scan-while-charging feature to ensure constant up-time for increased productivity.
GM4100 Batch Mode capability allows thousands of codes to be stored in memory. This feature combined with a long lasting 50K scans per charge Lithium-Ion battery allows unlimited mobility and reliable data collection when out-of-range from the base station.
Standard multi-interface capabilities (GM4130) provide host connectivity via USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation while IBM interface models (GM4110) provide connectivity via IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232 emulation. Features
- Fastest speed-to-read: 325 reads/second
- Radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz
- Radio Range (open air) up to 30.0 m / 98.4 ft for 433 MHz, up to 15.0 m / 49.2 ft for 910 MHz
- Optional display with 3-Key keypad
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Datalogic's patented 2-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Datalogic's patented ?~Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback
- Optional Counterfeit Detection
- USB Certified Kits Available