Datamax XL Details
For bar code labeling applications that require fast label throughput from a
compact, reliable printer, Datamax offers the XL
The XL ; is designed for ease-of-use and ease of adjustment to
provide greater productivity in a variety of applications. With a 32-bit microprocessor
and a print speed of up to 6 inches per second, the Datamax XL is one of the
fastest 4" printers in its class. These features, coupled with the XL 's compact design provide a flexible, economical solution to all of your bar
code printing needs.
Options include: thermal transfer, cutter with tray, external rewind, metal
cabinetry and FLASH memory upgrade.
The XL Features:
- Fast label throughput - at 6 inches (152mm) per second
- Rugged, reliable and compact
- Durable and tough, in fact, the Datamax XL is constructed of 85% metal,
Most competitive models are made of plastic. This design makes the Datamax
XL excellent for demanding industrial applications, all in a compact, flexible
- Easy to use - Designed for simple adjustment and operation to meet a wide
variety of application requirements with increased productivity
- Loaded with features - The XL offers standard serial and parallel
ports, as well as a standard internal rewind and present sensor
- The XL provides reliability, high performance and quality features
at an affordable price.