POS Touch Computer
Elo's 1928L medical touch-screen monitor features industry's leading IntelliTouch surface acoustical wave and AccuTouch five-wire resistive touch technologies. The 1928L also incorporates touch controller, DVI, VGA and built-in speakers, making it an ideal choice for non-medical applications as well. The 1928L carries worldwide medical certifications, is and includes an innovative IPX1 enclosure design which ensures that the entire touch-monitor is drip-proof. The five-second power-down delay prevents accidental power shut down. It is an ideal solution for nurse stations, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self check-in/registration applications and more.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: E188117
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 178°
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 178°
- Adjustable Display Angle: Yes
- Screen Mode: SXGA
- Features: Security Lock
- Screen Size: 19"
- Aspect Ratio: 5:4
- Response Time: 20 ms
- Product Type: LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- Brand Name: Elo
- Manufacturer: Elo Touch Solutions, Inc
- Product Model: 1928L
- Product Name: 1928L 19-inch Desktop Touchmonitor
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 17.64 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
- VESA Mount Standard: 100 x 100
- Height: 15.2"
- Width: 16.9"
- Depth: 8.2"
- Color: Beige
- Weight (Approximate): 13.45 lb
- USB: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Brightness: 300 Nit
- Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Contrast Ratio: 1,300:1
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Touchscreen Type: IntelliTouch Surface Wave
- Operating Power Consumption: 48 W
- Built-in Devices: Speaker