19" diagonal, Active matrix TFT LCD, IntelliTouch (surface wave) touch technology, Dual serial/USB touch interface, 1300: 1 contrast ratio, Dark gray
Ships in 24-48 hours
This part is replaced by E897317.
Call for Details
for Elo 1928L
Touch screen Monitor
Elo's 1928L medical touch-screen monitor features industry's leading IntelliTouch surface acoustical wave and AccuTouch five-wire resistive touch technologies. The 1928L also incorporates touch controller, DVI, VGA and built-in speakers, making it an ideal choice for non-medical applications as well. The 1928L carries worldwide medical certifications, is and includes an innovative IPX1 enclosure design which ensures that the entire touch-monitor is drip-proof. The five-second power-down delay prevents accidental power shut down. It is an ideal solution for nurse stations, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self check-in/registration applications and more.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: E686772
- Product Type: LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- Product Series: 5000
- Brand Name: Elo
- Manufacturer: Elo Touch Solutions, Inc
- Product Model: 1928L
- Product Name: 5000 Series 1928L Touch Screen Monitor
- Screen Mode: SXGA
- Mount Type: Desk Mountable
- Screen Size: 19"
- Aspect Ratio: 5:4
- Response Time: 20 ms
- Screen Surface: Anti-glare
- Height: 15.2"
- Width: 16.9"
- Depth: 8.2"
- Color: Dark Gray
- Weight (Approximate): 17.66 lb
- Platform Supported:
- Additional Information:
- OSD lockouts for power and user controls
- Speakers located in display head
- Standard Refresh Rate: 75 Hz
- Brightness: 276 Nit
- Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Contrast Ratio: 1,300:1
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Touchscreen Type: Surface Acoustic Wave