Touch screen Monitor
The ELO 1919L is a wide-screen display that is easier to use and incorporate into more environments than traditional desktop touchmonitors. It allows extra content on the screen and is well-suited for corporate environment uses such as spreadsheets, publishing, and dual-window applications. The 1919L is available in three industry-leading ELO touch technologies: zero-bezel Accoustic pulse recognition (Acoustic Pulse Recognition) touch technology, which senses touch on the display by recognizing the unique pattern of sounds, standard-bezel IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave and zero-bezel AccuTouch 5-wire resistive. Additional applications well-suited to take advantage of the monitor's features include point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, light industrial shop-floor automation and home control.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: E783686
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 170°
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 160°
- Screen Mode: WXGA
- Mount Type:
- Wall Mountable
- Screen Size: 19"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Product Type: LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- Brand Name: Elo
- Manufacturer: Elo Touch Solutions, Inc
- Product Model: 1919L
- Product Name: 1919L Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 15.10 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
- VESA Mount Standard: 200 x 200
- Height with Stand: 12.60"
- Width with Stand: 17.90"
- Depth with Stand: 9.30"
- Color: Black
- Weight (Approximate): 10.20 lb
- USB: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Headphone: Yes
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:
- Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Brightness: 250 Nit
- Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
- Operating Power Consumption: 17.60 W
- Input Voltage:
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Touchscreen Type: Surface Acoustic Wave