POS Touch Computer
1928L from Elo is a cost-effective 19" LCD touch-monitor for patient monitoring and critical care. The 1928L is available with the optical performance of Elo's IntelliTouch surface wave or AccuTouch five-wire resistive touch technology. The innovative IPX1 enclosure design ensures that the entire touch-monitor sheds water and is safe from liquid drops and spills, allowing the 1928L to be safely placed in patient care areas such as the operating room. The touch-screen can be activated with a finger, gloved hand or soft stylus. Available with serial or USB interface.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: E935808
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 178°
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 178°
- Adjustable Display Angle: Yes
- Screen Mode: SXGA
- Features: Security Lock
- Screen Size: 19"
- Aspect Ratio: 5:4
- Response Time: 20 ms
- Product Type: LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- Brand Name: Elo
- Manufacturer: Elo Touch Solutions, Inc
- Product Model: 1928L
- Product Name: 1928L 19-inch Desktop Touch Monitor
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 17.64 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
- VESA Mount Standard: 100 x 100
- Height with Stand: 15.20"
- Width with Stand: 16.90"
- Depth with Stand: 8.20"
- Color: Dark Gray
- Weight (Approximate): 13.45 lb
- USB: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Serial Port: Yes
- Brightness: 300 Nit
- Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Contrast Ratio: 1,300:1
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Touchscreen Type: 5-wire Resistive
- Operating Power Consumption: 48 W
- Built-in Devices: Speaker