Fujitsu TeamPad 7500 Details
The TeamPad 7500 are thin-client tablet devices that offer a large, color touchscreen and the flexibility to perform bar code scanning, portable POS, gift registry, bedside point-of-care computing and many other operations in a wireless network environment.
TeamPad 7500 helps you lower your total cost of ownership, because software maintenance for all your handheld devices is done on the server. No mission-critical data resides on the handheld, so your environment is always secure.
The thin-client environment also supports browser-based applications, which are ideal for functions such as consultative selling, customer information kiosks or wireless healthcare applications. The TeamPad accesses mission critical data and applications from the server. Quick Facts:
- Windows CE with RISC processor
- RDP or ICA thin client support
- Lightweight, under 2 lbs
- Large, SVGA or TFT color touchscreen display
- Rugged Fujitsu-quality engineering, built to withstand a 4-foot drop to concrete
- Up to 3 hours battery life, supports "hot swap" battery replacement without losing network session
- Thin-client computing. The TeamPad 7500 communicates wirelessly to a Windows NT server. The TeamPad 7500 accesses applications and data that only reside on the server, keeping your data safe and giving you greater flexibility.
- Add a tethered scanner, magstripe reader
- Able to take advantage of industry-standard 802.11 RF technologies
- Portable POS, inventory management, gift registry, consultative selling, point-of-care computing in healthcare, and many other wireless applications