Hand Held ScanTeam 2010-1 Details
The ScanTeam 2010-1
is an economical solution for a wide range of keyboard wedge and serial RS-232 system interface requirements. It is designed to meet the functionality of other entry level wedge decoder products, but will provide the additional Welch Allyn brand value of a fully programmable editor/formatter, with barcode and magnetic stripe decoding. As an added benefit, the scanner input port can accept serial RS-232 data from an external peripheral device. The ScanTeam 2010-1 product utilizes FLASH memory for all program and parameter storage. This memory may be reprogrammed in the field by end users or integrators using the Quick*Load utility program. A low cost, high quality solution, the ScanTeam 2010-1 offers the most value of any product in its class.
ScanTeam 2010-1 Features
- Universal Interface for POS, Computer Terminals and PCs
- Flash Memory EPROM and Cloning Capability
- Compact Size
- Advanced Data Formatting
- Accepts Multiple Data Formats
ScanTeam 2010-1 Benefits
- Reduced risk of obsolescence Applications can be upgraded with minimal investment.
- Upgrade product firmware in the field, or program multiple units quickly and easily using PC-based programming utility
- Small size provides maximum flexibility and easy integration
- Quick and easy data configuration reduces need to modify application software.
- Easy integration of new data types (e.g., MICR, magnetic stripe, RS-232) into existing applications.