Honeywell's Xenon 1902h health care area image scanner is redefining the standard for handheld scanners. Honeywell's sixth-generation of area imaging technology features a custom image sensor that is optimized for high-throughput barcode scanning. This easy to use handheld scanner requires no training as it does not use laser-based scanning and also has a small footprint, making it ideal for health care and pharmacy applications.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 1902HHD-0USB-5F
- Barcode Dimension:
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Image Sensor: Imager
- Barcode Symbology Supported:
- Depth of Field:
- 0 mil - 4.10"@5 mil - Code 39
- 0.40" - 6.60"@13 mil - UPC
- 0.40" - 9.20"@20 mil - Code 39
- 0 mil - 4.30"@6.70 mil - PDF417
- 0 mil - 5"@10 mil - DM
- 0.40" - 7.50"@20 mil - QR
- 3 mil@3 mil - Resolution ID Code 39
- 5 mil@5 mil - Resolution 2D DM
- Product Type: Handheld Barcode Scanner
- Brand Name: Honeywell
- Manufacturer: Honeywell International, Inc
- Product Model: 1902h
- Product Name: Xenon 1902h Wireless Area-Imaging Scanner
- Product Line: Xenon
- Height: 6.3"
- Width: 2.8"
- Color: White
- Length: 4.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 7.50 oz
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:
- Certifications & Standards:
- Maximum Number of Scans per Full Charge: 50000
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)