Honeywell's Genesis 7580g, the world's first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF417 and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the Genesis 7580g is redefining industry standards for imaging solutions. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to health care to retail POS.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 7580G-2-1D
- Barcode Dimension: 1D
- Connectivity Technology: Cable
- Image Sensor: Imager
- Barcode Symbology Supported: Reads standard 1D symbologies
- Maximum Scan Resolution: 7.50 mil
- Depth of Field:
- 0.39" - 3.15"@5 mil - 1D
- 0.20" - 4.72"@7.50 mil - 1D
- 0 mil - 6.50"@10 mil - 1D
- 0 mil - 7.09"@13 mil - 1D
- 0 mil - 5.91"@10 mil - PDF
- 78.7 mil - 7.48"@20 mil - Data Matrix
- Product Type: Desktop Barcode Scanner
- Brand Name: Honeywell
- Manufacturer: Honeywell International, Inc
- Product Model: 7580g
- Product Name: Genesis 7580g Area-Imaging Scanner
- Product Line: Genesis
- Height: 5.9"
- Width: 3.3"
- Length: 3.2"
- Weight (Approximate): 12 oz
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:
- Certifications & Standards: