Honeywell ScanTeam 8310 MICR Details
The ScanTeam 8310 MICR
is the reduced feature set member of the SCANTEAM 8300
family of check reader products. All ScanTeam 8310 MICR products contain FLASH memory which
allows for easy firmware upgrades in the field without the need to disassemble
the product, and a magnetic read head for MICR data capture.
The ScanTeam 8310 MICR contains communications support for traditional PC COM ports
for PC-POS applications, many PC and video terminal keyboards in a keyboard
wedge mode, as well as support for communications with many Credit Authorization
Terminals, including HypercomTM, Data CardTM, Verifone TranzTM, and ZONTM series
ScanTeam 8310 MICR Features
- Motorized Paper Transport
- Integrated Interface Wedge Controller
- Compact Size
- Autodiscriminates E13-B and CMC-7 MICR Fonts
ScanTeam 8310 MICR Benefits
- Quick, easy check handling, and a high first pass good read rate.
- Compatibility with hundreds of PC, POS, and teller systems through keyboard
- Small size provides maximum flexibility and easy integration
- No action is required to differentiate E- 13B from CMC-7. Checks are automatically
read as they are presented.