Intermec PB 50
Portable Printer, Fingerprint, WLAN FCC and 804 - Requires battery Pack
Intermec has introduced its first wireless mobile label printer, PB 50 that allows users to print labels, tags or receipts wherever and whenever they require via Bluetooth and the wireless local area network (WLAN) connectivity. This new product works perfectly with Bluetooth-enabled Intermec wireless mobile computers such as CK31, CK61 and CV30 vehicle mount computer, along with the CN3 and 700 series.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: PB50A12804100
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 4 in/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Maximum Print Width: 4.39"
- Recommended Use: Label Print
- Features: LCD Display
- Product Type: Direct Thermal Printer
- Brand Name: Intermec
- Manufacturer: Intermec Technologies Corporation
- Product Model: PB50
- Product Name: PB50 Network Thermal Label Printer
- Height: 6.9"
- Width: 6.3"
- Depth: 3.1"
- Form Factor: Portable
- USB: Yes
- Serial Port: Yes
Media Types & Handling
- Media Type:
- Media Sensor:
- Transmissive Media Sensor
- Label Taken Sensor
- Label Core Size: 0.75"
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 2.65"
- Platform Supported: PC
- Additional Information:
- Drop Survival : 1.5m (5 ft.) drops to concrete; 26 times including all corners and sides
- SmartSystems remote device management reduces support needs
- Low cost of development, deployment and support
- Standard Memory: 16 MB
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
Fonts & Emulation
- Language Emulation: Fingerprint
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)