Logic Controls LD9000-X Series Details
Customer Pole Display LD9000 Series More Images The Market Leader Logic Controls pole displays are widely known as the market leaders for PC-based POS systems. They have long set the standard for reliability, value and functionality – reasons why most value-added resellers ask for Logic Controls displays by name. Proven, Time-Tested Reliability One of the reasons why Logic Controls’ pole displays are the market leaders is because of their well deserved reputation for unsurpassed reliability. The LD9000 uses special display technology and unique circuit design to achieve this reliability. In addition, the units are made with special, high durability plastic that is UV-resistant and prevents color fading. Advanced Functionality and Value The LD9000 is a 2x20 line, 9.5mm character height display that comes with much functionality that simply is not found in other vendors’ offerings. “Smart scrolling,” user-definable characters, and a built-in real-time clock are all standard features of the unit’s firmware. In addition, the LD9000 comes with a wide variety of interfaces, can emulate many popular command sets, and has better visibility due to an optically matched lens and wider character pitch. Best of all, this premium pole display is also one of the most affordable on the market.
- 2 line by 20 character pole display with 9.5mm character height
- Proven reliability
- Bright green vacuum fluorescent display
- Better visibility due to optically matched lens and wider character pitch
- Automatic message scrolling and "smart scrolling"
- Easily programmable for custom messages
- Wide choice of interfaces: USB, serial, parallel and pass-through
- User-definable characters
- Available with emulation of many popular command sets, including OPOS/JPOS
- Adjustable viewing angles
- Available in beige and dark gray, 120V and 220V