Logic Controls LK7000 Programmable MATRIX Keyboard Details
Programmable Keyboard LK7000 Series More Images Layout Ideal for Many Applications The LK7000 matrix keyboard is ideal for many applications that require a large number of function keys in addition to a numeric keypad. Retail, restaurant, dry cleaning, and industrial establishments all make use of the LK7000 features. Superior Reliability The LK7000 is built with only the highest quality components. It uses full travel tactile mechanical key switches, for example, instead of the less reliable membrane key switch technology used by its competitors. As a result, the LK7000 keys last longer than 10 million cycles. All units also receive full functional and quality control testing before leaving Logic Controls facilities. Easy and Advanced Programming The LK7000 is one of the easiest and most programmable keyboards on the market. All 119 keys are programmable with multiple layers of definitions, and all keys are also relegendable. Using a powerful Windows-based programming utility that stores key definitions in a data file, an integrator can create a program layout that can be uploaded into multiple keyboards, rather than programming key by key, keyboard by keyboard.
- 119 key matrix layout keyboard
- Optional built-in MSR and/or laser bar code reader
- All keys are both programmable and relegendable
- High quality, full travel mechanical key switches
- Multiple layers of key definitions and shift levels
- Includes powerful Windows-based programming utility software
- Create program layout for multiple keyboards – programming utility saves templates in data files
- Program up to 1800 characters per key and inter-character/inter-string time delays
- Patented wedge port technology to daisy chain external keyboard devices
- Programmable without special programming switches, programming kits, TSR programs or the need for internal batteries.
- Multiple interface options: PS2 (standard) or optional RS232
- Keylock switch for layer selection