7" LCD monitor with LCD backlight, 800 x 480 resolution, USB interface
The Logic-Controls LV3000 is equipped with a 7-inch LCD monitor and can be used for delivering both typical customer-facing point-of-sale data as well as multi-media messages. With a high 500: 1 contrast ration and WVGA 800 x 480 optimal resolutions, the screen assures clear visibility for this small-sized LCD module. In addition, the implementation of the LED backlight solution maximizes the level of brightness and minimizes the power consumption. The viewing angle of the Logic-Controls LV3000 monitor can be adjusted 35 degrees vertically and 70 degrees horizontally. The LV3000 is attached to a durable plastic base. The rectangular design with built-in magnets provides a solid and secure support to wherever the unit is placed. A standard VESA wall mount system makes LV3000 easy to integrate with any All-in-One POS system. The Logic-Controls LV3000 comes with both VGA and USB interface options.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: LV3000U
- Product Type: Pole Display
- Brand Name: Logic Controls
- Manufacturer: Logic Controls, Inc
- Product Model: LV3000
- Product Name: LV3000 Pole Display
- Height: 7.6"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.10 lb
- Interfaces/Ports: Type A USB 2.0 Powered USB
- Certifications & Standards:
- Additional Information:
- 7" LCD monitor with LED backlight
- 800 x 480 resolution
- Brightness: 200nit
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Response Time: 25ms
- LCD Viewing Angles: 70 / 70 / 50 / 60
Display & Graphics
- Number of Lines: 2
- Display Type: LCD
- Number of Columns: 20
- 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C) Operating
- 50°F (10°C) to 122°F (50°C) Storage