Only 100 mm long, the new MR1000 is ideal for POS and desktop applications. It is easily programmable through the programming utility's intuitive graphical user interface. By simply checking boxes and selecting options in drop down menus, a VAR can easily set up the MR1000 for use. The reading head lasts longer than 1 million cycles, and a dual color LED light indicates a good or bad read. A stainless steel card guide is used for an extra smooth swipe.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: MR1000U-BK
- Magnetic Stripe Track Configuration: Dual Track
- Minimum Swipe Speed: 3.93 in/s
- Maximum Swipe Speed: 47.24 in/s
- Magnetic Stripe Track Number:
- Magnetic Head Life: 1000000 Swipe
- Product Type: Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Brand Name: Logic Controls
- Manufacturer: Bematech
- Product Model: MR1000U
- Product Name: MR1000U Mini Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 1.3"
- Color: Black
- Length: 3.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 6.40 oz
- 10% to 95% Non-condensing Operating
- 10% to 95% Non-condensing Non-operating
- 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C) Operating
- -22°F (-30°C) to 158°F (70°C) Storage