The MR3000 Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) family features a built-in decoder to read tracks 1 and/or 2. The housing is made of a specially designed, heavy die cast steel for unsurpassed stability. Stainless steel card guides give cards an extra smooth ride. The bi-directional reading head uses a highly durable material not found in most units today. A two color LED indicates a Good/Bad reading. This unit can operate with or without the conventional 101 keyboard being attached. Wedge and RS-232 interfaces available.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: MR3010U-BK
- Magnetic Stripe Track Configuration: Dual Track
- Minimum Swipe Speed: 3.90 in/s
- Maximum Swipe Speed: 47.20 in/s
- Magnetic Stripe Track Number:
- Magnetic Head Life: 1000000 Swipe
- Product Type: Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Brand Name: Logic Controls
- Manufacturer: Logic Controls, Inc
- Product Model: MR3010U-BK
- Product Name: MR3010U-BK Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Height: 1.3"
- Width: 5.7"
- Depth: 1.8"
- Color: Black
- Weight (Approximate): 1.10 lb
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x Type A USB 2.0 USB
- Humidity: 10% to 95% Non-condensing Operating
- Temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C) Operating