Mini-MICR Check Reader
The Mini-MICR Check Reader is small in size and economically priced. It can read checks in numerous formats. It has a small footprint and a high accuracy. Great basic check reader, it will get the job done.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 22522001
- MICR Fonts Supported:
- Reliability: 125000 Hour(s) MTBF
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Document Speed: 17ips
- Interface Options: RS-232
- MICR Font Supported:
- Check Reading Speed: 17 in/s
- Check Feeder Capacity: 1
- Product Name:
- Mini MICR Check Reader
- Mini MICR Card Reader
- Product Type: Check Reader
- Brand Name: MagTek
- Product Line: Mini MICR
- Dimensions: 3.18" (81mm) x 4" (102mm) x 6.19" (157mm)
- Height: 4.3"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 6"
- Weight (Approximate): 3 lb
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 RS-232 Serial
- 32Â°F (0Â°C) to 131Â°F (55Â°C) Operating
- -22Â°F (-30Â°C) to 158Â°F (70Â°C) Storage
- 10 to 90% Operating Non-condensing
- 0 to 100% Storage Non-condensing
- Additional Information:
- Check Read Head: 1000000 Passes
- Reads MICR characters on checks, deposit, withdrawal slips and other MICR encoded documents
- Small footprint with high accuracy and dependability
- Agency Approvals: ANSI X9.27