Mini-MICR Check-Stripe Reader
The MagTek Mini-MICR Check-Stripe Reader reads checks in various formats, read magnetic stripes in various track combinations, come with either a Keyboard wedge (PS/2 or AT) or RS-232 interface, and are available in either white or gray finish.
Keyboard Emulation Software Interface: Data is sent as if it were a USB keyboard. Read data can be viewed in applications such as Windows Notepad without requiring additional drivers or application programming.
Human Interface Device (HID) Software Interface: A developed or modified application is required to communicate with this device. Data will not be seen in applications such as Windows Notepad. USB Swipe & Insert Reader Demo Program can be used to communicate with the USB SureSwipe Swipe Card Reader.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 22530005
- Product Type: Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Product Series: MSR110
- Brand Name: MagTek
- Manufacturer: MagTek, Inc
- Product Model: 22530005
- Product Name: Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Magnetic Stripe Track Configuration: Triple Track
- Magnetic Stripe Track Number:
- Height: 3.2"
- Width: 4"
- Color: Dark Gray
- Length: 6"
- Weight (Approximate): 3 lb
- Interfaces/Ports: PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
- 10% to 90% Non-condensing Operating
- 0% to 100% Non-condensing Storage
- 32°F (0°C) to 131°F (55°C) Operating
- -22°F (-30°C) to 158°F (70°C) Storage
- Additional Information:
- Low Cost MICR Check Reader
- MSR Model reads checks, ISO-Standard magnetic stripe cards, and 1-, 2- and 3-track AAMVA driver's licences
- Small Footprint