Easy to deploy, use, and manage, Motorola's high performance FX 7400 series of fixed RFID readers is ideally suited for global enterprise deployments in space-constrained, customer-facing environments. It boasts a compact design married with a set of highly integrated, enterprise features including: auto-discovery and application-specific set-up for ease of installation, power over Ethernet (POE) to eliminate the need for costly power drops, and advanced features for secure data transmission. This unique combination makes the FX 7400 series of RFID readers particularly well-suited for retail inventory and enterprise asset management applications in any environment where performance and a small footprint are important.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: FX7400-22315A30-WR
- Product Type: RFID Reader
- Brand Name: Motorola
- Manufacturer: Motorola, Inc
- Product Model: FX7400
- Product Name: FX7400 RFID Reader
- Height: 7.7"
- Width: 5.9"
- Depth: 1.7"
- Cast Aluminum
- Weight (Approximate): 1.80 lb
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:
- Additional Information:
- Humidity: 5-85% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -4° to +131° F/-20° to +55° C
- Frequency: 902 MHz to 928 MHz, 865 MHz to 868 MHz
- Power Output: +15dBm to +30dBm
- Power Supply: +24Vdc or POE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Firmware Upgrade: Web-based and remote firmware upgrade capabilities
- IP Addressing: Static and Dynamic
- Memory: Flash 64 MB; DraM 64 MB
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 5.0
- Communications: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet (rJ45) w/ PoE support; USB Client (USB type B)
- General Purpose I/o: 2 inputs, 2 outputs, optically isolated
- Antenna Ports: 2 mono-static ports (reverse Polarity tNC)