The Salter-Brecknell 7620 features a multi-weight range capability. This bench scale is designed to weigh letters, flats, parcels and larger packages up to 150 lbs on a single scale. This item comes equipped with Quartzell transducers to provide the highest repeatability for consistent weight measurement. The 7620 boasts an internal display that is a 7 digit, 1/2" high (12.7 mm) LCD. The overall construction is stainless steel or ABS plastic weight platter with a die-cast aluminum base and loadbridge.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 9503-15624
- Maximum Weight Capacity (Imperial): 70 lb
- Measurement Type:
- Features: Zero Adjustment
- Product Type: Digital Postal Scale
- Brand Name: Weightronix
- Manufacturer: Weightronix Controls
- Product Model: 7620
- Product Name: NCI 7620 Digital Postal Scale
- Height: 4.1"
- Width: 14.1"
- Depth: 12.5"
- Steel Platform
- Aluminum Base
- Interfaces/Ports: DB-9 RS-232 - Serial
- Certifications & Standards:
- United States: NTEP CC# 95-071A3
- Canada: MOI #AM-5074
- International: EU trade approval #UK2476
- Additional Information:
- Accurate and Reliable Quartzell Transducers Provide The Highest Repeatability For Consistent Weight Measurement
- Field Calibration, Alternate Span Points Can Simplify Field Calibration By Using Less Than Fl Capacity Weights
- Units Switching, Switch Between Decimal Pounds And Pounds/Ounces, Decimal Pounds And Kilograms, or Pounds/Ounces And Kilograms.
- Emation Protocols, Standard NCI Defat With Field Configurable Settings Of A5350D And PS6L
- Metrologic Configurations, Set-up Scale To Display Weight As Mti-range, Mti-Interval Or High Resolution
- Units Switching
- With AZT or push button to reestablish zero reference
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC