TSP 100 LAN futurePRNT
The TSP 100 LAN futurePRNT printer includes an "Error Reporting Feature" which indicates if there has been a lost network connection by flashing its error lights. The ready button not only tells the user that the printer is on, but also if it has paper and if it is operating correctly. It will also now tell the user if it has a real connection to the host computer.It is provided with a USB connection that provides an immediate "Plug & Play" installation which reduces the time of integration to minutes. The advantages of such a printer are evident for applications such as retail, restaurants, and convenience stores.This direct thermal printer is provided with all standard operating system drivers, Windows, Linux and Mac, and specialty drivers such as OPOS and JPOS.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 39463010
- Product Type: Direct Thermal Printer
- Product Series: TSP100
- Brand Name: Star Micronics
- Manufacturer: Star Micronics, Inc
- Product Model: TSP113LAN
- Product Name: TSP100 TSP113LAN Receipt Printer
- Product Line: futurePRNT
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 4.92 in/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Maximum Print Width: 2.83"
- Recommended Use: Receipt Print
- Features: Tear-off
- Height: 5.2"
- Width: 5.6"
- Depth: 8"
- Color: Gray
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Platform Supported:
- Additional Information: Tear Bar
Media Types & Handling
- Maximum Label Width: 3.15"
- Media Type: Roll Paper
- Media Thickness: 3.35 mil
- Media Sensor: Out Of Paper Sensor
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 3.27"
Network & Communication
- Ethernet: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
Fonts & Emulation
- Language Emulation: ESC/POS