Symbol PPT4600 Details
The PPT4600 features two easy-to-read screen sizes: 5.6"/14.2
cm diagonal or a larger 7.8"/19.8 cm diagonal version.
Starting at less than 2 pounds/900 grams, the PPT4600 is one of the lightest
products in its class and is ergonomically designed for comfortable single-handed
use over an extended period of time. Fits snugly in the palm.
- Optional rotating scan head facilitates use in either hand and allows users
to adapt to the requirements of individual jobs.
- Battery slides in. With 6- or 8- hour battery life, operators will spend
their time using the PPT4600 - not recharging them.
- Adjustable strap and triggers on both sides allow right- or left- handed
use with equal ease and comfort. Strap also lets users relax their grip, reducing
the fatigue associated with repetitive tasks.
- Rugged construction, sealed case and advanced design allow the PPT4600 (half screen model) to withstand repeated 6.6 foot (2 metre) drops
to concrete without damage to the display, scanner or frame, and protects
against extreme conditions, including wind-blown rain and dust.
- Both models offer the power of a 486 processor, 2 MB flash memory, 2 MB
to 16 MB onboard RAM, plus the ability to accommodate future expansion
- Icon control power status, speaker volume, backlight level and screen contrast
- Touch or pen-based input combined with Graphical User Interface (GUI) techniques
provide intuitive, point-and-click operation and the ability to capture signatures.
Ideal for applications involving transactions, confirmations and approvals.
- Back-lit screen is easy to read for improved productivity and reduced eye
fatigue - even in warehouse, trucks, and other poorly lighted environments.
- Type II and Type II PC card slots support quick, easy expansion.
- Flexible and Expandable to Meet Your Exact Needs