The Unitech MS 240 reader provides a simple, reliable, and versatile magnetic stripe reading solution for all your MSR needs. The MS 240 is the perfect MSR tool for applications such as point of sale, access control, and self-service applications. Known for their reliability, they are easy to install and use. The MS 240 is available in dual and triple track configurations for reading ISO cards and driver's licenses. Readers can be affixed to most computer keyboards or to any flat surface, and connected to any PC or Mac via Keyboard wedge or USB interface.
Manufacturer part number: MS241-3UG
- Magnetic Stripe Track Configuration: Triple Track
- Minimum Swipe Speed: 3 in/s
- Maximum Swipe Speed: 55 in/s
- Magnetic Stripe Track Number:
- Magnetic Head Life: 1000 Swipe
- Product Type: Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Brand Name: Unitech
- Manufacturer: Unitech Electronics Co., Ltd
- Product Model: MS241
- Product Name: MS241 Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 1.4"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Color: Black
- Length: 3.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 9 oz
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Certifications & Standards: RoHS Compliance
- Additional Information:
- Magnetic Stripe Type:
- <p>Magnetic Stripe Configuration:
- <p>Swipe Speed:
- <p>Magnetic Head Life:
- <p>Magnetic Stripe Formats:
- ISO 7811
- CA DMV
- Humidity: 95% Non-condensing
- 32°F (0°C) to 131°F (55°C) Operating
- -22°F (-30°C) to 158°F (70°C) Storage