Unitech PT815 Details
- Menu driven system operation
- 16 x 4 LCD, 64 to 256 KB memory and real time clock
- Embedded system diagnostics and menu-based on-board programming
- Full alphabetic keypad with separate numeric keys
- Supports wand, CCD, laser scanner or ID badge reader
- Custom EPROM implementation
- Audio buzzer provides feedback from keypad and bar code reading
- Operates with a NiCd battery pack or 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Onboard lithium battery for data retention
- Built-in protection from accidental recharge of alkaline batteries
- Power low indication for main and backup batteries
- Built-in PC AT and PS/2 keyboard wedge functionality
- 1 year warranty
The rugged and lightweight PT815 is the right tool for a variety of data collection applications. Its input port accepts either a wand, CCD, hand-held laser or badge reader. And a 49-key alphanumeric keypad speeds data entry, making it ideal for inventory control, order taking, asset tracking and general data collection applications. Furthermore, 4 programmable keys and a four-line LCD display support development of user-friendly applications.
It operates on a rechargeable NiCd battery pack or standard AA alkaline batteries. Data retention is ensured with a lithium backup battery.
Application Development Tools: With its Resident Operating Program or ROP, users can develop applications for the PT805 by simply defining the prompts and type of information to be captured. The process requires no programming experience. Additionally, we offer JobGen, an optional high-level program generator, which provides a Macro language and more data processing power.
For sophisticated applications, C language is supported through the use of C815, a proprietary C compiler. Programs generated with C815 can be stored in the unit's EPROM, providing a customized solution.