- Accurate and reliable - QuartzellÂ® transducers provide the highest repeatability for consistent weight measurement.
- Fast Digital Response - The inherent digital signal allows the scale to weigh faster, improving throughput especially in weight ranges that are critical for flats and small parcels.
- Simple to Use â€“ Reduces operator training time.
- Internal Display â€“ 7 digit, 1/2" high (12.7 mm), LCD display.
- I/O Port â€“ Allows for connection to a computer or a smart terminal.
- Compact Low Profile Base â€“ Fits easily into any operation and provides convenient mobility.
- Construction â€“ Stainless steel weigh platter. Painted die-cast aluminum base.
- Controls â€“ ZERO: With AZT or push button to re-establish zero reference. UNITS: Allows unit switching.
- Die Cast Load Bridge â€“ Reduces overall scale deflection.
- Calibration â€“ Alternate span points can simplify field calibration by using less than full capacity weights.
- High Resolution Mode â€“ Mail and parcels can now be weighed on a single NTEP certified scale, even sensitive international mail, with multi-range weighing.
- Units Switching â€“ Switch between decimal pounds and pounds/ounces, decimal pounds and kilograms, or pounds/ounces and kilograms.
- RS-232 Cable â€“ DB-9 pin female connector allows you to connect to a PC.
- Protocols â€“ Standard NCI, emulates Detecto and Mettler-Toledo.