- Fast Digital Response - The pure digital signal of the Quartzell® transducer provides a virtually instantaneous response that results in improved throughput and increased productivity.
- Convenient - Allows weighing letters, flats and parcels using one scale.
- Simple to Use - Reduces operator training time.
- Easy to Read - Seven digit LCD internal display with large 1/2" high characters.
- Durable - DuraBridge® design reduces overall scale deflection when a full load is applied. Combined with overload stops, protects and extends scale life.
- I/O Port - RS-232 bi-directional, configurable 1200 - 19,200 baud. Transmits weight and scale status whenever "W" command is sent by a host device. High resolution "H" command accesses 10 times displayed resolution.
- Construction - Stainless steel weigh platter; painted mild steel base enclosure.
- Controls - ZERO - With Auto Zero Tracking and manual control; UNITS - Switches between lb/lb-oz, lb/kg or lb-oz/kg.
- Power Supply - Recessed power supply with standard wall plug.
- Ball-top Weigh Platter - Simplifies transport of parcels. Ideal for conveyor lines.
- Remote Display - Seven digit LCD housed in a molded enclosure, 5.46" W x 2.26" H x 1" D with a 7 ft. cable.
- Display Post - 12" high post for remote display.
- RS-232 Cable - 10 ft. long equipped with DB 9-pin female connector at PC end.
- Power Supply - 230 VAC, 50 Hz power supply. End of cable terminated with a universal connector.