- Fast Digital Response â€“ Speeds processing time that results in improved throughput and increased productivity.
- Simple to Use â€“ Reduces operator training time.
- DuraBridgeÂ® Technology â€“ Reduces overall scale deflection when a full load is applied.
- Resident Display â€“ Front mounted, 1/2" H, six-digit LCD display.
- Large Weigh Platters â€“ Easily accommodates oversize parcels or containers.
- Versatile â€“ Can be set up in either decimal pounds or kilogram mode.
- Construction â€“ Stainless steel weigh platter. Painted mild steel base enclosure.
- RS-232 Cable â€“ DB-9 pin female connector allows you to connect to a PC.
- Controls â€“ ZERO: With auto zero tracking for zeroing the scale. TEST: Runs a diagnostic program to assure scale is fully functional.
- I/O Port â€“ Allows for connection to a computer or smart terminal. Uses standard PC cable to 9-pin "D" connector on scale. RS-232, bidirectional, configurable 1200 - 19.2K baud. Transmits weight and scale status whenever ASCII "W" " is sent by a remote device. High resolution "H" command accesses increased resolution.
- Power Supply â€“ Recessed power supply with standard wall plug.
Capacity and Resolution: 250 lb x .05 lb or 100 kg x .02 kg 300 lb x 0.1 lb or 150 kg x .05 kg Weight classifier or scale configurations available in setup. Shipping Weight: 70 lbs (Standard Configuration) 76 lb (With Ball-Top) Platter Size: 18" x 24" Power: 120 VAC (+10%-15%), 60 Hz, standard 3-wire ground. Agency Approvals: United States: NTEP #95-121 Canada: MOI #AM-5099 Rev. 1 For use as a Class III Device from +5ÂºC through 40ÂºC Operating Environment: 42ÂºF to 104ÂºF (5ÂºC to 40ÂºC), 10% to 95%, RH (non-condensing)
- Ball-Top Weigh Platter â€“ Simplifies transport of all parcels. Ideal for conveyor lines. One piece lift-off design equipped with 48 balls.
- Remote Display â€“ Six-digit LCD housed in a molded enclosure with a 7-ft. cable.
- Display Tower â€“ 12" tower for remote display.
- International Power Supply â€“ 230 VAC, 50 Hz power supply. End of cable terminated with a universal conductor.