Zebra LP2746 Details
LP2746 Design Principle
- Durable metal enclosure
- Reliable basic bar code print solution
- Affordable metal value General purpose, basic functionality
Sturdy metal construction, coupled with high-quality features such as dual processors, flash-based architecture, standard rewind, and peel capability, make the LP2746 an ideal choice for light-industrial labeling requirements. For an intuitive, basic, full roll printer that handles a variety of label lengths and widths and prints up to six inches per second, the LP2746 is extremely affordable. This tough, hardworking printer also supports a range of options including LAN/Ethernet adapter, real time clock, memory upgrades and keyboard display unit. LP2746 Applications
- Ideal for entry-level bar code applications that require metal.
- Intuitive to operate enabling semi-experienced/novice users to excel in a broad range of general purpose labeling applications.
The LP2746 Advantage
- Innovative, high-quality leading technology products
- Broadest product line in the industry
- Global Service & Support: World wide technical support/ 24/7 online support
- Fast, friendly customer service with multi-lingual abilities
- Global network of authorized resellers
- Competitive product warranty: 12 month labor&parts and 6 month printhead warranty