Affordable metal value
The steel-enclosed 2746e represents an affordable, basic bar code print solution for entry-level applications that specify a durable metal printer. New feature enhancements on the 2746e include expanded connectivity capability (e.g. standard serial, parallel, new USB, and internal Ethernet option), upgraded electronics, improved ribbon spindle design, additional memory, and intelligent built-in media tracking capabilities that provide additional value and reliability.
The 2746's moderate duty cycle output capability is ideal for individual or batch labeling applications within warehousing/distribution, air freight/parcel tracking, manufacturing, and office printing. Its sturdy metal frame and intuitive design make the 2746e a natural choice for users who need a dependable, full-size, easy-to-use, 4 inch (101.6 mm) printer.
- Ideal for entry-level bar code applications that require metal.
- Intuitive to operate, enabling semi-experienced or novice users to excel in a broad range of general-purpose labeling applications.
- The 2746e Advantage
- Innovative, high-quality leading technology products
- Broadest product line in the industry
- Global Service & Support: Worldwide technical support, 24/7 online support
- Fast, friendly customer service with multilingual abilities
- Global network of authorized resellers
- Competitive product warranty: 12-month labor & parts and 6-month printhead warranty