The Zebra TTP7030 is a fast, reliable and versatile kiosk printer specially designed for unattended operation. It's built to work in harsh environments such as heat, cold, and vibration. And with the jam-preventing loop presenter, guillotine cutter, and pull detector, the TTP7030 provides trouble-free operation. The only maintenance required is to replace the media roll. The TTP7030 can support 3.15"/80 mm to 4.4"/112 mm media width, plus a wide printing format that provides room for extensive information or graphics, allowing Web or A4 pages to be downscaled into pocket format. When connected via USB interface, the printer is plug-and-play compatible with Windows, or the printer can be addressed directly from the kiosk software in text mode. The TTP7030 has Flash memory to store large downloaded files like fonts and graphics.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 01768-112
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 2.95 in/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Maximum Print Width: 4.41"
- Recommended Use: Receipt Print
- Barcode Symbology Supported:
- Code 39
- Code 128
- EAN-8 With 2 or 5 Digit Extension
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Product Type: Direct Thermal Printer
- Product Series: TTP
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Model: TTP 7030
- Product Name: TTP 7030 Thermal Receipt Printer
- Height: 5.4"
- Width: 5.4"
- Depth: 5.9"
Media Types & Handling
- Media Type: Continuous Form
- Media Size: A4