The Zebra TTP2100 direct thermal ticket printer is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet robust enough for use in most ticketing applications, such as ATB1 boarding passes, bag tags, and tickets. By replacing traditional magnetic stripe technology with a simple linear or 2D barcode, TTP2100 eliminates the costliest component in a ticketing system and offers a more economical alternative to traditional solutions. The automatic media detector makes it possible to load boarding passes or bag tags without adjustment. The ticket format is variable up to 3.25"/82.5 mm wide and 23.6"/600 mm long - so the TTP2100 is ideal for printing ATB1 boarding passes, and IATA CUSS bag tags (with lengths up to 21"/533 mm). The TTP2100 series' compact size makes the desktop version an attractive choice for both attended ticketing applications, while the embedded version fits neatly in kiosk designs.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 01991-100
- Product Type: Direct Thermal Printer
- Product Series: TTP
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Model: TTP 2110
- Product Name: TTP 2110 Thermal Tickets Printer
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 5.91 in/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Maximum Print Width: 3.25"
- Recommended Use: Ticket Print
- Height: 2.6"
- Width: 4.1"
- Depth: 7.1"
- Form Factor: Desktop
Media Types & Handling
- Media Type:
- Media Thickness: 9.84 mil
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 9.84"