Zebra Z-Select 4000D
4000D, 3.00 inch x 2.00 inch, Perforated, 210 labels/roll, 36 rolls/case.
The Zebra Z-Select 4000D is a direct thermal, bright white, coated paper label for printing high-contrast, black, visible light images in cold temperature applications. It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: 10001962
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Product Series: 4000D
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: Z-Select 4000D Label
- Product Line: Z-Select
- Packaged Quantity: 36 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 210
- Core Diameter: 0.75"
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 3" Width x 2" Length
- Adhesive Type: Semi-permanent
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- Weight (Approximate): 18 lb
- RW420 Print Station
- Additional Information:
- Labels/ Roll: 210
- Rolls/ Case: 36
- Perforation between labels