Zebra Z-Select 4000D
1.2" x 0.85" Direct thermal paper Label. 1" core, 5" outer diameter. Compatible with Desktop Printers. Perforated. 2,710 labels/roll, 6 rolls/case. Does not require a ribbon. Also available as a roll (Part# 10010037-R).
The Zebra Z-Select 4000D is a direct thermal, bright white, coated paper label for printing high-contrast, black, visible light images in cold temperature applications. It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: 10010037
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: Z-Select 4000D Thermal Label
- Product Line: Z-Select
- Packaged Quantity: 6 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 2710
- Core Diameter: 1"
- Shape: Rectangle
- Adhesive Type: Semi-permanent
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 1.20" Width x 0.85" Length
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- LP 2824Plus
- TLP 2824Plus
- Additional Information:
- Outer Diameter: 5"
- Perforation Between Label