Zebra Z-Select 4000D
Direct thermal paper Labels (2.25 inch x 2.50 inch, 5 inch outer diameter, 1000 labels/roll, 4 rolls/case).
The Zebra Z-Select 4000D is a direct thermal, bright white, coated paper label for printing high-contrast, black, visible light images in cold temperature applications. It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: 10010041
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: Z-Select 4000D Thermal Label
- Product Line: Z-Select
- Packaged Quantity: 4 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 1000
- Core Diameter: 1"
- Shape: Rectangle
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 2.25" Width x 2.50" Length
- Adhesive Type: Semi-permanent
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- LP 2824Plus
- TLP 2824Plus
- Additional Information: Outer Diameter: 5"