Zebra Z-Select 4000D
2.25" x 1.25" Direct thermal paper Label. Compatible with Desktop Printers. Center Vertical Slit, Perforated. 1,910 labels/roll, 6 rolls/case. Does not require a ribbon. Also available as a roll (Part# 10010051-R).
The Zebra Z-Select 4000D is a direct thermal, bright white, coated paper label for printing high-contrast, black, visible light images in cold temperature applications. It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: 10010051
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: Z-Select 4000D Thermal Label
- Product Line: Z-Select
- Packaged Quantity: 6 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 1910
- Core Diameter: 1"
- Shape: Rectangle
- Adhesive Type: Semi-permanent
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 2.25" Width x 1.25" Length
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- LP 2824Plus
- TLP 2824Plus
- Additional Information:
- Perforation between label
- Center vertical slit creating two 1.125" x 1.25" labels
- Outer Diameter: 5"