The Zebra Z-Select 4000D is a direct thermal, bright white, coated paper label for printing high-contrast, black, visible light images in cold temperature applications. It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: 10010059
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: 8000D Near IR Thermal Label
- Packaged Quantity: 4 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 1060
- Core Diameter: 1"
- Shape: Rectangle
- Adhesive Type: Permanent
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 4" Width x 2.25" Length
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- Additional Information:
- Outer Diameter: 5"
- Parcel Shipping