The ultra-compact direct thermal Zebra LP2824Z barcode printer, prints labels up to 2.2 inches wide. Its ease of use, including its clear media window allows for simple media loading and monitoring, making the Zebra LP2824Z a foolproof means to increased workplace efficiency. The LP2824Z integrates easily into a variety of printing applications, including retail point of sale, shelf labeling, product marking, inventory control and asset management, health care specimen labeling, patient tracking, and small office mailing, shipping and file labeling. With serial, parallel, and USB interfaces, plus network connection options, the Zebra LP2824Z meets a variety of connectivity needs.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: 282Z-21400-0001
- Print Method:
- Direct Thermal
- Direct Thermal (DT)
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Speed: 4 ips
- Maximum Print Width: 2.2"
- Maximum Label Width: 2.36"
- Maximum Label Length: 39"
- Media Sensor:
- Printer Language: ZPL II
- Input Voltage Range: 100 to 240 V AC - USA & European
- RAM Memory: 8MB
- Flash Memory: 4MB
- Mobile Printer: No
- Product Name: LP 2824-Z Label Printer
- 6.8" (172.72mm) x 3.6" (91.44mm) x 7.5" (190mm)
- 6.8" (172.72mm) x 3.6" (91.44mm) x x 7.5" (190mm)
- Weight: 2.7 lb (1.22 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 5.3lb (2.4kg)
- Included Features: Internal ZebraNet PrintServer II
- Agency Approvals:
- 40°F (4°C) to 105°F (41°C) Operating
- -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C) Storage
- 10 to 90% Operating Non-condensing
- 5 to 95% Storage Non-condensing
- Package Contents:
- LP 2824-Z Label Printer
- User Documentation: English/European/Latin America
- Maximum Label Roll Diameter: 5"
- Label Core Size: 1.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year(s) Limited