Zebra Z-Select 4000D
3.50" x 1" Direct thermal paper Label. Compatible with Industrial printers. Not Perforated. 5,120 labels/roll, 6 rolls/case. Does not require a ribbon. Also available as a roll (Part# 75856-R).
The Zebra Z-Select 4000D is a direct thermal, bright white, coated paper label for printing high-contrast, black, visible light images in cold temperature applications. It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: 75856
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: Direct 2000 Paper Label
- Packaged Quantity: 6 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 5120
- Core Diameter: 3"
- Adhesive Type: Semi-permanent
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 3.50" Width x 1" Length
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- Additional Information:
- Rolls/ Case: 6
- Labels/ Roll: 5120
- Chemical resistant
- Tamper resistant
- Outer diameter: 8"
- Inner core diameter: 3"