The Zebra Z-Select 4000D is a direct thermal, bright white, coated paper label for printing high-contrast, black, visible light images in cold temperature applications. It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: 800340-305
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Product Series: 3000
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: Direct Quick Print 3000 Labels
- Packaged Quantity: 12 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 110
- Core Diameter: 1"
- Adhesive Type: Semi-permanent
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 4" Width x 3" Length
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- Weight (Approximate): 5 lb
- Additional Information:
- Labels/ Roll: 110
- Rolls/ Carton: 12
- The inner diameter of this roll is 1.0" and the outer diameter is 2.0"
- Perf'd Liner