The Zebra Z-Select 4000D is a direct thermal, bright white, coated paper label for printing high-contrast, black, visible light images in cold temperature applications. It has a special acrylic-based cold temperature adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as -65 degrees F and applied at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F. Ideal for use with freezer-grade materials. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: 88686
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: Direct 2000 Paper Labels
- Packaged Quantity: 14 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 5120
- Core Diameter: 3"
- Adhesive Type: Semi-permanent
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 1.50" Width x 1" Length
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- Weight (Approximate): 29 lb
- Additional Information:
- Labels/ Roll: 5120
- Rolls/ Carton: 14
- The inner diameter of these rolls is 3.0" and the outer diameter is 8.0"