Zebra Z-Perform 2000D
Paper labels (2.9375 inch x 4.9375 inch, 130 labels/roll, 36 rolls/case). Also available as a roll (Part# LD-R6AD5W-R).
The Zebra Z-Perform 2000D is a white, coated direct thermal paper label ideal for printing applications up to 8 ips. An all-temp permanent acrylic adhesive that offers adhesion in a wide temperature range. Ideal for use in a variety of industrial applications. Not recommended for applications involving exposure to sunlight or extreme heat.
Manufacturer part number: LD-R6AD5W
- Product Type: Thermal Label
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Name: Direct Remove 2000 Paper Labels
- Packaged Quantity: 36 / Carton
- Number of Labels per Roll: 130
- Core Diameter: 0.75"
- Print Technology: Direct Thermal
- Media Size: 2.94" Width x 4.94" Length
- Adhesive Type: Semi-permanent
- Color: White
- Material: Paper
- Additional Information:
- Labels/ Roll: 130
- Rolls/ Carton: 36