The Zebra P640 i offers the complete security solution for counterfeit- secure ID-cards. The P640 i is a thermo-sublimation card printer for dual-sided colored Personalization and dual-sided Lamination. The Zebra P640 i facilitates the production of ID-cards with its unique security features easier, quicker and more efficient. The P640 i of Zebra offers the highest dependability and economic efficiency. This combined printing and laminating system protects your ID-cards against counterfeiting, change or copying in different security steps. The designative features are the lowest processing costs due to high production speed and automatic card supply and remarkable printing quality. Besides, it has numerous security features like concealed printing, secure ID-encoding and the ID/Log encoding.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: P640I-0000A-IDG
- Maximum Color Print Speed: 30 Second
- Maximum Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Color: Color
- Recommended Use: Card Print
- Features: Laminator
- Product Type: Dye Sublimation/Thermal Transfer Printer
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Model: P640i
- Product Name: P640i Thermal Card Printer
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 27.5"
- Depth: 9.7"
- Platform Supported: PC
- Additional Information:
- 8 MB image memory
- 120/240 VAC power cords
- Dual-sided color printing
- Micro-positioning card transport system for enhanced color photos
- Automated card cleaning before printing
Media Types & Handling
- Media Type: PVC Composite
- Media Load Type: Auto Feed
- Media Handling: 1 x Input Hopper 150 Card
- Media Size: 2.12" x 3.38" - CR-80 Card
- Media Thickness: 33 mil