For high volume, high security applications, choose the Zebra P640 i double-sided laminating printer. Zebra's industry-leading security printers are used in over 50 countries to print tens of millions of ID cards annually. The P640 i's double-sided printing and "one pass" double-sided lamination provide the maximum amount of flexibility in protecting driver's licenses, national voter registration cards, and other types of secure IDs. With its high throughput, superior print quality and best total cost of ownership in its class, the P640 i is the right choice for issuing durable and highly secure ID cards.
Full specifications (PDF)
Manufacturer part number: P640I-0000A-IDG
- Maximum Color Print Speed: 30 Second
- Maximum Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Color: Color
- Recommended Use: Card Print
- Features: Laminator
- Product Type: Dye Sublimation/Thermal Transfer Printer
- Brand Name: Zebra
- Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Product Model: P640i
- Product Name: P640i Thermal Card Printer
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 27.5"
- Depth: 9.7"
- Platform Supported: PC
- Additional Information:
- 8 MB image memory
- 120/240 VAC power cords
- Dual-sided color printing
- Micro-positioning card transport system for enhanced color photos
- Automated card cleaning before printing
Media Types & Handling
- Media Type: PVC Composite
- Media Load Type: Auto Feed
- Media Handling: 1 x Input Hopper 150 Card
- Media Size: 2.12" x 3.38" - CR-80 Card
- Media Thickness: 33 mil